Christian PREP is the pilot ship of PREP, Inc. and represents the core PREP approach to relationship education with a Christian foundation, based on research into the building blocks of satisfying, successful, long-term marriages.
You must be trained in this PREP curriculum in order to teach it.
To view upcoming trainings click here.
Trained Leaders click here to shop for Christian PREP.
Why it Matters
This curriculum empowers couples to...
- Learn to replace communication danger signs with proactive strategies for respectful talking and listening.
- Recognize the spiritual basis of marriage and use the practice of faith to keep their marriage strong.
- Explore sharing fun and satisfying intimate needs by working as a team to nurture and support each other.
- Engage in regular prayer to bring God’s presence into the relationship.
- Recognizing and communicating issues and expectations, including planning for the future.
- Develop shared ground rules that help structure thoughtful and productive discussions.
What's Unique About Christian PREP?
Christian couples don’t try to reduce negative judgments with each other just because the research tells them to; Christian couples know that scripture asks them to be wary of judging others without looking closely at themselves (Luke 6:41). CPREP supports couples as they live out their marriage under the love and guidance of God’s teachings.
Includes 10 lessons coupled with a coaching session for each. These coaching sessions help engage busy couples in the actual application of the themes presented.
Length of Program: 2-12 hours total
Each separate unit (6 total) is designed for 150 minutes (suggested). As with all of our curricula, the material is easily adaptable.